Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas from Southern Arizona!
No laughing at our lights in the rosemary bushes or our wimpy artificial tree.

5 comments:

The Diesen Family said...

I have to get to bed so I can get up for Chris and Michelle's wedding tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!! Mom (Suzy)

The Diesen Family said...

How's this for before and after pix Mikey?! Mom

Liv said...

ALL of that is rosemary? You suck. Will you trim an entire bush for me when you come up next week?

Suzy said...

Yup! I actually had a little bunch of it along with four small bottles of Mexican vanilla packaged in a box to send up, but it cost more than I wanted to spend. Postage is nuts! Anyway, the bottles are small so I'm gonna try and bring them up next week. I'll try and remember the rosemary. It is really sad that it's so expensive in the store and we have to prune huge amounts of it and throw it away.

Liv said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Real Mexican vanilla! You are way better than Santa Clause.