That's ridiculous. Why do they charge so much for it in the store when the stuff grows like a weed? Suzy, you can freeze it in plastic bags. Then you roll over the baggy with a rolling pin and all the needles come off nicely. You can store it in the freezer for quite a while. Bring me up a whole bunch in the spring and I'll throw it in my freezer. Yum!
3 comments:
That's ridiculous. Why do they charge so much for it in the store when the stuff grows like a weed? Suzy, you can freeze it in plastic bags. Then you roll over the baggy with a rolling pin and all the needles come off nicely. You can store it in the freezer for quite a while. Bring me up a whole bunch in the spring and I'll throw it in my freezer. Yum!
ME,TOO!!!!! I love the stuff!!
awesome idea on the freezing. i'll do it. way easier to transport. it's so stinky we wouldn't get far with it in the car.
Post a Comment