Sunday, March 29, 2009

KnickKnack on Wood

I should post this on my own blog but since everyone had input into my little business name I thought I'd show you what I'm doing. I bought a vinyl cutter recently and am having tons of fun with it! It makes crafting so super easy! This is pretty much all I have so far that I've made with the cutter. No, Nik I haven't forgotten about your sign. I'm just waiting on some different colored vinyl. Yes, Sam...more s*@# for your house.





8 comments:

Suzy said...

you do such beautiful work liva! i might have to commission you to do a sign for the lake and one for down here. i'll see if i can think of something. if you have any ideas let me know.

Liv said...

I was thinking of making you a sign that says 'What happens at grandmas, stays at grandmas' or 'Grandkids welcome...leave parents at home'.

Liv said...

or maybe for the lake, 'We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk'.

Suzy said...

i love it!!!!!!!! but aren't we all supposed to be skinny by summer.

Suzy said...

i love all your sayings!

Suzy said...

what are you gonna charge for a sign?

Liv said...

I still need to figure out pricing. I've found a couple good websites that sell vinyl signs so I just need to sit down and compare their prices, figure out my costs, that kind of stuff. I'm sure we could figure out a mommy discount since you birthed me and raised me.

Suzy said...

ahhhhhhhhh!