Thursday, April 16, 2009

ELDER SIELER A FEW DAYS BEFORE LEAVING FOR THE MTC! (Should have let you post this Lor) (This is a Jenny Diesen painting!)

10 comments:

Stockettclan said...

Holy cow!! This boy is going to leave quite a few girls in Mexico SWOONING!!! Good luck, Bryan.

Suzy said...

ya think?! and he's a nice young man, too!

Suzy said...

I'm more and more amazed at Jen's work. This painting is pretty cool. She did it for one of her sisters.

Liv said...

Dang he's HOT!! I mean...uuhhhhh....he doesn't read this blog, does he?????

Liv said...

He won't have any problems getting dinner appointments that's for sure. I'll shut up now.

Suzy said...

i'm sure he probably does read the blog and i think missionaries have access to a computer. don't know if they are allowed to watch family blogs, however. anyway, he flew out of tucson wednesday morning so no worries. unless he's allowed to view this. he will be in provo for two months i think he said. dad, lori, and i want to take a spanish course this fall so we can talk to him when he comes home.

Lori Sieler said...

He can only do email, but I don't think they have access to that in the MTC. That may have changed though because one of the guys from our ward is still at the MTC and has a missionary email address. Anyway I'll get it to you and no they are not allowed to access anything else online.

I'm putting away all his stuff. Boy they collect a lot of junk.

Liv said...

Sweet...he's gone, I can drool all I want. Ummm...I mean...uhhh. How's the weather down there?

Suzy said...

liva- you always did have a thing about cute missionaries. you got one of the cutest ones so shut up.

Suzy said...

it's gonna get nice and warm about the time we head north. it seems cooler than normal for this time of year and has been pretty windy. lots of sunshine though. it's gorgeous today. gonna go out for a run, go pick up the cruiser and see what the mechanic had to say, go help lor paint, etc. we went to "state of play" last night with joe and jen. pretty good movie.