Hey guys, just a brag moment to let you all know that my amazing 15 year old just lettered in girls basketball!! Not bad for a little freshman. She's pretty happy, of course!! It was a lot of fun to play JV and Varsity. Mostly because she just loves it so much. The more playtime she could get, the happier she was!! Poor kid, she's already missing it! Oh well, onto track and softball. Yippee!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
April fools!
Oh- your really did letter Kelse? Way to go girl!
Tried to get my comments to stick on your blog and it didn't work. So I'll comment here.
Good heck- actually I said hell- I thought I was looking at Sam seeing the pix of Turner. At least he gets something from our side- he's a picker.
The pix of your three girls is precious. They all have the same expression.
Cute that Wiley has a crush on Ashley. Glad she and Kelse are getting along.
I was just getting a giggle out of the pix your our six kids that Liv put on the blog when she first created it. You and Mike are a hoot!
Gotta go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"the pix of our six kids"
Post a Comment