I miss her too! And everyone else. But it's the littlest ones that change so much that I miss the most. I didn't even know Lilly when we got back. And she didn't know me. But she was sooooooo familiar. Decided it's Liva that she looks like- her overall look. But kinda Liv and Nik combined, too.
4 comments:
oh I miss that little girl! The next time I see her she will be so big.
I miss her too! And everyone else. But it's the littlest ones that change so much that I miss the most. I didn't even know Lilly when we got back. And she didn't know me. But she was sooooooo familiar. Decided it's Liva that she looks like- her overall look. But kinda Liv and Nik combined, too.
I love Rachel's mohawk! I just want to give her a squeeze.
She's tooooooooo gorgeous!
Post a Comment