Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PICS OF RACHEL - SHE'S SO SPOILED















She loves her walker. I finally found a toy she likes



She kind of likes her brother

Oh trouble. I know Dad. This is a no-no. I had to get a picture first.
'
Her favorite spot in the whole
world. On top of the pool ladder.












6 comments:

Britt said...

Gosh sh is so cute! She looks like a little terror in that walker though. :)

Suzy said...

put a life vest on the girl!

Suzy said...

what is it about dish washers?!

Suzy said...

so you can get a walker that actually walks? for several years you couldn't because of all the accidents kids were having. glad they are again available, because they are a life saver for mom. kids love them!

Suzy said...

she's gonna have so much fun with the new baby!

Suzy said...

love the first pix. stroller, high chair, walker. must be a little on in your home.