Suzy, you are amazing!! That was a fun week. Well, sore back and late nights for you, but still very nice to get to spend evenings with you!!! Kelsey was absolutely beaming when she got home:) She had sooo many compliments on how beautiful her dress was. More importantly, she felt absolutely beautiful in it(and Carson couldn't stop complimenting her on how pretty she was and how amazing she looked in the dress!). Thanks!!!
Ohhh- I'm just seeing these comments. This was definitely a labor of love! My back did suffer but it was so worth it to see Kelsey so happy. I'm just glad she was so pleased. She's an amazing young woman. Some teenagers are much harder to keep happy. It doesn't take much with her. But the dress did turn out pretty nice- thank goodness.
I'm noticing the more weight I get off the less my back bothers me.
3 comments:
Suzy, you are amazing!! That was a fun week. Well, sore back and late nights for you, but still very nice to get to spend evenings with you!!! Kelsey was absolutely beaming when she got home:) She had sooo many compliments on how beautiful her dress was. More importantly, she felt absolutely beautiful in it(and Carson couldn't stop complimenting her on how pretty she was and how amazing she looked in the dress!). Thanks!!!
Aaahhhhh....I miss those days of getting all prettied up. Definately a stunning dress and a beautiful Kelsey to go with it.
Ohhh- I'm just seeing these comments. This was definitely a labor of love! My back did suffer but it was so worth it to see Kelsey so happy. I'm just glad she was so pleased. She's an amazing young woman. Some teenagers are much harder to keep happy. It doesn't take much with her. But the dress did turn out pretty nice- thank goodness.
I'm noticing the more weight I get off the less my back bothers me.
Post a Comment