Hola familia. Well I would just like to say that I love you all. The news about Brittany almost ripped my heart out. I love you Brittany so much! Dont you ever forget that you have a brother who cares for you and wants the best for you. Things here are normal. No new baptisms but were working hard on that. My companion ended his mission on saturday so right now I am in another area with a borrowed companion but I go back tomorrow and I will also be getting another companion. I`m pretty excited becasue I still have a lot to do in this area. Everything is great right now and I even havve a funny story abot last Monday. In the nighttime we went to eat tacos in our area. So anyway we were just eating tacos good and happy when something happened in the street and everyone started leaving to see what it was. However me and my companion just kept eating our tacos to tired and hungry to care. Well then we heard gunshots and maybe its because I now have a lot of time here but I didnt even stand up and continued eating my taco and my companion also. Everybody was running to the back even the cooks but that just made it so we couldnt ask for more tacos. It was only for a couple of minutes and then everything returned to normal and we finished and left. I still dont know exactly what happened but they were really good tacos. I love the mission so much! I think Im just going to stay here my whole life. I hope nobody got hurt though. I love you all and the next time i`ll try to protect myself a little more. Tell Brittany that I love her. Adios
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that boy so much :)
Ya, I miss him. You too.
Post a Comment