

Pues, I`m happy to hear that eveything is alright with Brittany. You really are a great sister Brittany and keep up the good work. Gongradualations to Kali also. I am still loving it hear in Mexico. Its a little too late to not get comfy. I have already forgotten english, everything I need is within walking distance or a short ride in the subway, the food is incredible and the people are all so friendly. Sure it has its weaknesses but all in all I love it here. I will have to go back someday but right now I dont really even want to and the idea actually scares me. Dont worry though I definitely still love all of you! I´ll go back for you. Its been a while that I havent sent pictures so I´ll send some hoy. Oye, I am now with a new companion. Hes name is Elder Fernandez and he is from Chetumal, Quitana Roo, México. Its in the Southern part. Hes sort of a strange guy but we get along great. Ayer I heard the best news of my life. Well maybe not the best but it was really good. Theres is a couple that I have been working with now for five months to get them to get married. The wife never wanted too because he was a heavy drinker but he is doing hes best to stop and now they finally got married! He should be baptized in two weeks of I think I will go crazy. No gunshots this week sorry. Theres really nothing more. Everything is great and I love you all!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Elder Sieler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We missed you for our Oct family birthday bash on the lake. Next year!
Post a Comment