Friday, May 13, 2011

Katies coming to Montana

Katie's flying into Missoula on June 13. She'll be in at 12:30 in the afternoon on Allegiant. She would love it if someone were there to pick her up. I think she'd like to get to see everyone. Maybe spend some time in Plains and some time at the lake. Sorry Liv, you're just the pickup spot....just kidding. Not sure about the exchange with the Sielers. She'll probably be picked up by Debbie when she comes east for the Sieler reunion. She's going to come over a week early. I don't have an exact date yet but I would think probably the weekend of the 25th. So you guys get to entertain Katie for a week or two.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Lor- I think we're gonna go to Seattle around the 20th so we can get Katie to Debbie's. Excited to have her!

Suzy said...

We can also be at the airport on the 13th. Just keep reminding me. LOL