Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crista & Mya

Mom, you requested a picture of my girls.


9 comments:

Amy said...

I haven't heard anything about your girls...I need details!

Aaron Diesen said...

i've been dating crista for a few months. mya is her 4 year old daughter. she is almost as cute as her mom.

Amy said...

Thanks for the reply, Aaron...very beautiful girls.

Suzy said...

When your dad saw Crista's pix he thought it was Nikole for a minute. Joe was at the house and he saw a resemblance to Amy. She does look a little like Nik. A very pretty girl. And Mya is a real cutie. I bet she adores you just like all the other girls in the family. Thanks for pix. We're off to Blacktail in the morning. Hope my back works. Kels and Mads say hi.

Suzy said...

Mya reminds me a little of Marianna.

Liv said...

She's HOT.

Aaron Diesen said...

eww, maybe we could keep the resemblance to family members to a minimum so i don't feel awkward next time i make out with crista.
have fun snowboarding!

Suzy said...

snowboarding? i'd like to kick them all off the mountain. they scare the crap out of me! kelse and i are in plains. her family went to bozeman today but she had to work and has a bb game tomorrow. my sore throat is pretty well gone. i just can't talk and i feel like the ocean is roaring in my head. congested and some coughing but feel like i might be on the mend. anyway, i have another 11 days in montana and i still need to get up and see mom. i'm hoping to get her to kelsey's game when they play eureka. well, this is more than a comment. later.

Stockettclan said...

Aaron, wow!! I do have to say that I was a bit confused by the pix. I didn't recognize the clothes. Kinda creeped me out until I realized it wasn't me!!
Sorry if that ruins any intimacy for you. Seriously, though, beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing the pix with us!