Hey Suzy. You can override the date. It'll let you change it to whatever you want, backward, current or even future. If you change it to a future time it will hold it and not post it until the date and time you specify. Pretty nice feature.
Thanks Liv. I'll try it with Aaron's birthday. Hi Debbie. Talked to your mom the other day. I'm in Plains. Plan to see her before I go back to Arizona.
Suzy, this isn't our Debbie Diesen. She's from Michigan. Click on her name and it will tell more about her. Would be interesting to see if there is some connection.
With Diesen being not a terribly common name, I've gone my whole life thinking I was the only Debbie Diesen! Kind of odd to find out there's more than one of us. Hopefully she's not a Deborah Lynn Diesen, or I'm going to feel terribly un-unique!
Anyway, thanks again for letting me stop by. We probably are distant kin of some sort!
Debbie is my niece. I think she is Debra Kay Diesen. We do have a few Lynn's (also a Lynne) as middle names in the family. I also thought my husband's name was very unusual until I saw a Harold Diesen (my husband's name) in a Minnesota phone book. His family comes mainly from Norway. We think the Diesen name was a location. When we were in Germany many years back we found a town named Diessen. The way Scandinavian names get so weird with the "sons" and "dotters" add ons maybe someone just took the name of the area where the family lived. Who knows. I also thought my name was unusual- Susan Lee Pitman, but in renewing my MT driver's license, I ended up with another Susan Pitman's license. Inevitable with 6+ billion people on the planet.
7 comments:
sorry joe- it's midnight so this posted as the 9th. oh well, happy birthday anyway.
Hey Suzy. You can override the date. It'll let you change it to whatever you want, backward, current or even future. If you change it to a future time it will hold it and not post it until the date and time you specify. Pretty nice feature.
Greetings! I bumped into this blog when I was googling for something else, so I just wanted to say hello from another Diesen.
All best,
Debbie Diesen
Thanks Liv. I'll try it with
Aaron's birthday. Hi Debbie. Talked to your mom the other day. I'm in Plains. Plan to see her before I go back to
Arizona.
Suzy, this isn't our Debbie Diesen. She's from Michigan. Click on her name and it will tell more about her. Would be interesting to see if there is some connection.
With Diesen being not a terribly common name, I've gone my whole life thinking I was the only Debbie Diesen! Kind of odd to find out there's more than one of us. Hopefully she's not a Deborah Lynn Diesen, or I'm going to feel terribly un-unique!
Anyway, thanks again for letting me stop by. We probably are distant kin of some sort!
All best,
Debbie Diesen of Michigan
Debbie is my niece. I think she is Debra Kay Diesen. We do have a few Lynn's (also a Lynne) as middle names in the family. I also thought my husband's name was very unusual until I saw a Harold Diesen (my husband's name) in a Minnesota phone book. His family comes mainly from Norway. We think the Diesen name was a location. When we were in Germany many years back we found a town named Diessen. The way Scandinavian names get so weird with the "sons" and "dotters" add ons maybe someone just took the name of the area where the family lived. Who knows. I also thought my name was unusual- Susan Lee Pitman, but in renewing my MT driver's license, I ended up with another Susan Pitman's license. Inevitable with 6+ billion people on the planet.
Post a Comment