Saturday, May 30, 2009

45 Years

Happy Anniversary to mommy and daddy last Thursday. 45 years together people!!! In five more years we're going to be planning the big 5-0 for them. Yikes!

13 comments:

Lori Sieler said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot. They are soooo cute together,

Suzy said...

Where the heck did this pix come from?

Suzy said...

Look at daddy's face. He really does love me- when he's not being cranky.

Suzy said...

My hell- the glasses!

Liv said...

We were playing Settlers at my house last October before you took off for AZ. I knew you would love the glasses but it's the most recent pic I have of the both of you.

Suzy said...

I do love the glasses. I kinda remember that night. Daddy is cute isn't he?

Suzy said...

He must have been winning!

Suzy said...

I could have divorced him yesterday.f,mal;k gbfdijs;lgija eoituao;g alt jaol j/l!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy said...

I guess I'll keep him.

Liv said...

Are you guys speaking to each other yet?

Suzy said...

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Stockettclan said...

YUCK!

Suzy said...

kelsey!!!!!!!!!!!!