Little Baby Chris peed his blessing outfit before I could get a picture.
Chris looks worn out in that one picture. Tiny Chris is too cute!
He was. We did a lunch right after sacrament so he could go home and get to bed.
Yeah- daddy Chris was a mess Sunday- and cranky! Hope he got some sleep!
Who gave him the care of the baby anyway! Kinda scarey!
Katie and I dyed our hair. She is now a stunning brunette and mine doesn't look much different- just minus the gray. Not as dark as I wanted.
I thought I got one of him in his white. I'll go look.
I think Rachel likes her cousin Hyrum.
Katie I demand to see pictures of your hair!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Chris looks worn out in that one picture. Tiny Chris is too cute!
He was. We did a lunch right after sacrament so he could go home and get to bed.
Yeah- daddy Chris was a mess Sunday- and cranky! Hope he got some sleep!
Who gave him the care of the baby anyway! Kinda scarey!
Katie and I dyed our hair. She is now a stunning brunette and mine doesn't look much different- just minus the gray. Not as dark as I wanted.
I thought I got one of him in his white. I'll go look.
I think Rachel likes her cousin Hyrum.
Katie I demand to see pictures of your hair!
Post a Comment