Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy late thanks giving!

Happy late thanksgiving everybody. I felt like sharing a great recipe with you guys. I made it for thanksgiving and everybody loved it. It's called turtle pumpkin pie. Also because of the pumpkin shortage I actually made all my pumpkin recipes with sweet potatoes, and no body could tell the difference.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/turtle-pumpkin-pie-106961.aspx

5 comments:

Lori Sieler said...

Sounds yummy. How did you spend Thanksgiving? Did you have to work at all?

I was thinking that worse than being a Fry's (or Publix employee) before Thanksgiving is being a Walmart empoyee today. I guess police had to be called over an altercation in the electronics department at the Walmart here, while I was standing in line at automotive to pay for a trampoline.

Britt said...

The day before thanksgiving was Horrible! :( But I would hate to be a walmart Employee the day after thanksgiving. I spent thanksgiving with my friend Terra and her family. Nice family and a lot of southern cooking. (I tried turnip greens and mustard greens for the first time.)I didn't do much shopping today just a couple movies. I found Children of Men for 3.99, I was very excited.

Suzy said...

Where did Chak spend Thanksgiving?

Britt said...

Chak worked for thanksgiving :(

Lori Sieler said...

I love that pie!!!