Hello my wonderful family. I need to start with some begging. I really need socks and some white shirts. I would by them here but the quality of cloths kind of stinks. Plus I really like my shirt from distribution services that you got me so if you could send me like three more of those that would be great. Its size sixteen and a half thirty six thirty seven and as for the sox just send like eight pairs because I really don’t have any left without holes in them. Other than that though I guess I have to say that I really do love you all. I got a lot of emails this week from everyone and it really made me happy. I need Tyrels address as soon as you can get it to me because I need to tease him about his homesick experience. Also Katie sounds like she´s kicking butt and taking names on the basketball court. I have to admit I´m proud of my family and especially when I hear about how there helping the missionary work. It brings tears to my eyes I love this work so much! Although here its going sort of slow I´m still having the time of my life, this week we must have knocked a thousand doors with virtually no results. I love every minute of it though. I love coming home after a hard day and socking wet from the rain and dead tired and knowing that I did my best and that tomorrow I get to do it again. I love every minute I have to teach and I love bearing my testimony to all these people. Its hard when they reject me because I feel like they are rejecting the best thing in the world. Well actually they are rejecting the best thing in the world. However I am learning a lesson again and again about this work. I am learning that as I give my all in every moment and speak with the spirit and testify of Jesus Christ and the restored gospel. Even when it falls on deaf ears I know that when I leave they cannot deny that I have a powerful testimony of what I taught them. I have learned that as I build others the spirit builds me. Sometimes I feel like I´m just baptizing myself over and over again and to me that’s okay. I know this church is true and oh how I love it so much! That’s really what gets me down is that this is not just a bible study class but really a true and living church and no matter how well I explain it they just don´t understand sometimes. However as I feel the spirit teach through me I find myself deeper and deeper entrenched in the love I have for this gospel and for these people. Thank you all so much for raising me in this gospel. I know that it is true.
My ing information is in that black file box that I left. That has the costumer number and the password I cant remember but If you send me the costumer number than I can get it. Or you can say you forgot the password and theres some security questions that you can probably answer
Monday, February 1, 2010
bryans email
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment