Hola mi familia amada. Im super excited to be able to write you all this beloved Monday. Things in SahagĂșn are just wonderful. We have changes tomorrow though and so I´m going to lose my beloved companion elder Tzab. Oh well I guess everything cant be perfect. Angela also wrote me the Dear John letter so you can all send me the I told you so remarks freely now. However I would just like to comment about the talk that Elder Jeffrey R. Holland wrote in January. Read that first before you start throwing the mud. Dont worry though it was pretty much over before I even left the MTC she just made it oficial today. Its funny how life Works sometimes. Things here in Mexico are going great! We brought seven investigators to church yesterday and the members were just awesome! I was like dropping a fly without wings in the middle of an anthill. The members were just all over introducing themselves and asking their names and where they live and the releif society president took their adresses to be able to visit them. It was so wonderful! I love these wards so much and Im so happy to have at least another six weeks here. The family that we baptized are also progressing so fast! Then more wonderful news is that they have finished the church building. We had been meeting in a house of prayer while they renovated and expanded the old church building and next week we are going to meet there. Its flippin sweet too! Its also going to provide a ton of opurtunities to expand the work. I´m hoping for a powerhouse companion becasue this entire city is about to be baptized. There are going to change the name to Anti-Nephi Sahagunitas! I love this work so flippin much! Nobody can stop it and nobody can stop me! I love you all and stay true to the faith!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Bryans' latest email
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment