
Yay it was finally in the 80's today so you know what that means. Beach time. I had the most awesome time at my favorite beach, New Smyrna beach. Me and a couple of girl friends from my work went. The water was a little cold, but we still had a blast! We parked right on the beach and just went out with a couple of boogie boards. Ah sometimes living in Florida has it's perks.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Beach Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so jealous
Awesome! We're still waiting for some consistently warm, sunny weather. Be safe honey!
yeah, all of us in Montana say 'shut up'....
Hey Britt, are the guys in the background (the pink and black dots in the sky) parasailing or hangliding?
Mom, I honestly have no idea, I didn't even notice that until you said something. :)
Oh yeah- that's pretty cool!
I pointed that out to her but we think that they are too far away from the water to be parasailing.
I changed my picture... Now it's me!
Post a Comment