Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey where did everybody go?

Hey all I check the blog everyday and have become saddened that no one is posting anything, so I thought I would post. Everything is going okay over here, finals week is next week so I have been stressing a little bit. Then I get a couple weeks off then on to summer classes. I started up my own blog dedicated to my love of reading if you want to check it out. It's brittisabibliophile.blogspot.com. Anyway I probably should get started on my Political Geography homework. Love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

hey britt- i know- we need to use the blog more. i'm so sucked in to facebook that i forget about the blog. liv has her own. do you ever visit her blog. it's usually hilariously funny what with all of andy's antics. or squirt the cat's. anyway, just click on her pix on this blog and it will take you to hers. mike and amy use facebook exclusively. your mom needs to get bry's e-mail from this week posted. i'll find some pix to put up. joe and jen are so busy they don't do much of either. aaron sometimes. nik and sam are busy planting and she used facebook. i think they have a blog too but don't know if they update it much.

Suzy said...

actually, nik's blog is not that old and she has some funny pix on it so click on her pix and go to her blog.