Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Get Together

Yo fam. I've set this up for all of us to use - post pictures, funny stories, reunion info (if we ever get around to doing our reunion), etc, etc. Let's use it and have some fun. I'm still messing with the background and stuff - don't really like it. And also the little side pictures, they can link to a personal page - like my picture links to my own family blog. But if you just want one little page to yourself and your family it's easy to add and link to your picture. Also thought it would be cool to create a page with a big family pedigree chart type thingy - hint, hint, Lori. And if you all can think of anything else. Mom wanted to get a blog going and we all love our dear Suzy so lets make her proud. Later, Liv

11 comments:

The Diesen Family said...

holy crap- what a hoot- lor and her dead fish, mike doing i don't know what with his face, nik being nik, joe toothless, aaron buck naked, and liva looking so sweet and cute. you know who set this blog up. you need to come down and show me how to do this liva. thank you sooooooooo much for getting it started. poor timmy- all you do is blog according to him. i can see it's true! suzy

The Diesen Family said...

oh yeah- daddy with horns on his head and me with a bell on mine, daddy in plaid shorts and needing a shave, me with black knee marks (too much time mopping floors on my knees)- actually kinda like the red swirly thing going on. fits our nutcase family.

The Diesen Family said...

and the hitler look mustache on the tree house pix.

The Diesen Family said...

your dolly looks a lot like you reeves!

The Diesen Family said...

thanks lever! this will be super fun. by the way, nice picture you found for me. not much has changed! I'm still a goober, nerd. luv ya!!

The Diesen Family said...

Oh, by the way, that goober, nerd that just blogged was nik!

Liv said...

okay okay. I was lazy and just used pictures I already had scanned on my computer for a project I started two years ago and still haven't finished. If you want a different side picture I can scan something else. Sheesh people. Liv

Mike said...

These are great pictures. I think we should do "after" pictures next to them. Then everyone will think "wow, Mike looks really good. What happened to everyone else".

The Diesen Family said...

sorry for all the pix. i 've been into the whole left handed thing and thought i'd post our weird lefties from the family, but i could only get four of them to go and twice at that. help liva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Suzy said...

how do i change from the diesen family to sue diesen

Suzy said...

i guess i just did? i need to go do something else.