Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Busy


Hello Everybody. Just checking in. I love technology, it is so much easier to keep in touch with everyone. Well, I get to drive to Miami tomorrow( four hours there and four hours back) Chak is going to Morocco for two weeks and it was way cheaper to fly out of Miami then Orlando, so hey there you go. I am planning on maybe stopping at the beach or something, just so it just isn't all driving. I had an interview today for a job with the Seminole County School District, I think I did pretty well, we will just have to wait and see. I would be working as a teacher assistant for the Eugen Gregory program. The program is for students on probation who have committed felonies, and the program helps then try and get back on track. Well anyway I guess that is all from little ol me. Happy Monday!

Britt

9 comments:

Suzy said...

It's so cool Chak is going home to surprise his family!!!!!! You be careful driving home alone. And for sure be careful teaching felons. Sounds pretty exciting Britt. Good luck with the job!!!!!!!! Love you guys!

Suzy said...

I think your baby sister looks like you- same wide set eyes. Has her dad's and little Chris's neandrethal forhead and prominant eyebrows. Gets that from Grampa Harold too.

Chris N. Sieler (Number 1) said...

Love ya Britt. She has your nose too but she doesn't look like a neandrethal.

Suzy said...

She kinda does. A gorgeous one though.

Chris N. Sieler (Number 1) said...

She's a dark brooding cave woman. This is Lori by the way.

Stockettclan said...

You guys are so weird! Hey Brit, good to hear from you. I hope your trip is safe and fun. And, I hope your honey has a great time with his fam!!! Keep us posted on the job!! Wish you all the best:)
By the way, you look great!!

Suzy said...

Lor- you hit the nail on the head with rachel- dark brooding cave woman.

Chris N. Sieler (Number 1) said...

Britt-
Did you get home safe? How was Miami? Are you lonely yet?
Mom

Britt said...

I got home safe. It was a lot of driving though. I am wore out.