New Adam hold for RachelBeautiful SistersFinally got himPinewood derby - Adams is the tank with the guns.
Great pix Lor! Is that Hyrum's car- the yellow own with the rocket tanks mounted on the back?
I'm not sure. I thought his was yellow with a blue stripe and nothing else on it.
Yes, That is Hyrum's car with the rocket tanks on the back
thought he had big tanks on his car. i know he always paints yellow and blue.
adam- don't drop that girl!
What's with the dead gopher?
He was tearing up the yard. We'd try poison and stuff. Finally bought a couple of traps and got him in about 2 days. Chris was so happy he had to take pictures.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great pix Lor! Is that Hyrum's car- the yellow own with the rocket tanks mounted on the back?
I'm not sure. I thought his was yellow with a blue stripe and nothing else on it.
Yes, That is Hyrum's car with the rocket tanks on the back
thought he had big tanks on his car. i know he always paints yellow and blue.
adam- don't drop that girl!
What's with the dead gopher?
He was tearing up the yard. We'd try poison and stuff. Finally bought a couple of traps and got him in about 2 days. Chris was so happy he had to take pictures.
Post a Comment