A lot of my pictures turned out blurry for some stupid reason. Me probably. Anyway, if you click on pix you can get a closer look at how beautiful our granddaughters are.
Who were their dates?
a couple of geeky boys.
cede's date is a mormon boy. not sure what ward. don't know about danielle's.
I know Cede's was Benjamin. Danielle's date looks familiar. I was just wondering if I knew him.
is benjamin from your ward?
Isn't Danielle's date a Goodman?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A lot of my pictures turned out blurry for some stupid reason. Me probably. Anyway, if you click on pix you can get a closer look at how beautiful our granddaughters are.
Who were their dates?
a couple of geeky boys.
cede's date is a mormon boy. not sure what ward. don't know about danielle's.
I know Cede's was Benjamin. Danielle's date looks familiar. I was just wondering if I knew him.
is benjamin from your ward?
Isn't Danielle's date a Goodman?
Post a Comment