Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Figured it out.

I just figured out how to take pictures taken on my phone and put them on the computer, I am pretty excited about that. The first pic is of the shuttle launch that happened a couple days ago. I took the pic from my street with my cell so its not the best quality. This is my second shuttle launch I have gotten to see and this time I was a little bit closer(still pretty far away) The launch happened right around sunset and was just really cool to see in person, I kinda caught the tail end of the smoke trail in the pic, I had to run and get my phone while it was happening. Next time I will be ready.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

cool pix of the launch britt! i kept looking at the picture of you and thought it was katie, except she cut her hair and her figure isn't as mature as yours. and you guys really don't look alike so why does this pix look like katie? keep the posts coming. how's that boy? sounds like he would like to have stayed in morocco longer. grams

Britt said...

Yeah he was just really bummed that he didn't have more time, he didn't get to do everything or see everything that he wanted to see. The pic is pretty blurry and looks almost blue...It's weird but I can actually see Katie too in the face, maybe it is just the angle of my face, I don't know.

Chris N. Sieler (Number 1) said...

Wow,
That's cool. Glad you were able to run. Are you still pretty sore?
mom

Britt said...

I am feeling a lot better now thanks mom.