DOES THIS BABY RESEMBLE HER BIG BROTHER OR WHAT?! HANGING OUT IN ARIZONA ROOM. FRED AND HIS PREGNANT DAUCHSY WERE VISITING. EXCITED TO GO TO TUCSON TOMORROW WITH LORI TO PICK UP BRITT!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
ONE MORE HIKING PIX- CHUNKY ME STILL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
will be interesting to see if their baby resembles rachel.
Get ready cuz hurricane britt is a comin.
I wouldn't be suprised because Rachel looks so much like Chris. Michelle also has those high cheekbones of us girls.
Britt I was telling Becky that her toddlers couldn't hold a candle to my Hurricane Brittany when it came to mess making.
I think I gained 10 pounds this weekend with all the company. No more junk in the house (sorry Britt). I think I'm fasting for the next two days and lots of exercise.
bring it on britt!
i'm really irritated lor. even with that hike up the mountain i didn't lose any weight this week.
Oh my gosh!! Michelle and Chris look so good together. I'm so excited for them! And Lor and Chris, how's it feel to be impending grandparents? Freaks me out!!
Oh, by the way, you want a hurricane come and watch Lilly. Crap this kid is worse than all 6 of the others put together. She has to be climbing, grabbing, spilling, tipping, digging in the toilet or just in general driving me InSAnE!!!! Just this morning, Sam came out of the bedroom to find her standing in the kitchen sink with the water on full blast, just like that's what all 1 year olds do in the morning. And talk about indignant when we remove her from the situation. Man, how dare we!!!! I literally hear the house groan when she wakes up!!
i'm sooooooo excited to see my little lilly putin. she's gonna seem so grown up after being around rachel. gonna miss that rachel girl who will really be grown up in the fall. walking around, climbing, getting in the sink and turning the water on. i'm so glad i'm just gramma.
Post a Comment