Thursday, April 23, 2009

Elder Sieler's email

To send email to me do it through eldersieler@myldsmail.net. I love you guys so much! I can receive email from anyone but I can only send it to you so If you want you can forward my email to whoever you want and post it on your blogs and stuff. That would be amazing to be able to receive email from so many people but don't forget to keep righting letters! I hope I'm sending this to the right address because I realized I didn't really have any of your email addresses so I pray that this reaches you. I love it here at the mtc! Its such an inspired place of learning and growth. I can't even comprehend all the love I feel here its making me so excited to participate in this work. I don't think two years is going to be long enough! I must do all that I can in the time that I have though. My companion is wonderful and we get along great. His name is Elder Zachary Ladd Smith and he's from Santaquin Utah. We are learning a lot from eachother and I love it here so much. Today we get to work in the referral center for the first time and I'm so excited for that. I can do missionary work now while at the mtc. I also went to the temple this morning and what an amazing expierience that was. I love all the elders in my district as well. There's ten of us and we are all either going to puebla mexico of mexico city east. The devotionals are amazing too to be able to see such a large gathering of such dedicated young men is the most wonderful thin in the world. I'm also really loving the spanish language. Its like a beautiful song and since we don't know that much yet it seems as though our words are simple and speak straight tho the heeart. Oh how I love this work!


4 comments:

Stockettclan said...

Wow, we love you Bryan!! We wish you all the best and will keep you in our prayers.

Suzy said...

make your comments to bryan's e-mail so he can be sure and get them. i'm assuming he cannot access the blog. he sounds like he can only send to his folks. but can receive all e-mails. so let's inumdate him. i also was brought to tears by this post. he's so inspiring. just hope he gets to mexico. they have a possible flu thing going on right now.

Liv said...

Lori, where did you get this kid and where can I get one?

P.S. Is there any hope for Andy? All he talks about lately is diarrhea.

Lori Sieler said...

He can only send to us and he can't access any web sites or blogs but he can receive anything we send him. I love that Andy's getting to that fun age. Farts, diarrhea, poop, pee, it's all he'll talk about for awhile. You should see Adam and Hyrum together and they're going to be 11 this fall...And I have no idea where I got Bryan from although his brain was full of visions of farts at one time also.