Monday, April 27, 2009

GETTING DONE





Goodby to Britt

Bathtime.

Half the room is done.

9 comments:

Suzy said...

room looks great lor. that's where that baby picture went. it will look really cute in rachel's bedroom.

Liv said...

SOOO Cute!! The baby and the room! Could that be a cuter picture of Rachel?

By the way, dad, you are lookin' great!

Lori Sieler said...

You brought the picture along with all the furniture for Britt. It's been in my closet but it goes pretty good in this room unless you want it for something else.

Liv - this room was a red dusty dungeon when we started. We called it the cave.

Suzy said...

nope- it needs to be in a baby's bedroom. i actually got it from amy many years ago when she was changing decor.

Suzy said...

liv- the stripes are different colors and wavey- really pretty. lor got the idea from a piece of fabric.

Suzy said...

this is a really good pix of your dad. he still has a pretty big tummy but you can see his belt- yoo hoo! as nik would say.

Suzy said...

you should see his legs. they had been losing their definition and looking fat. they're really well defined and nice. mine are just saggy old lady legs.

Stockettclan said...

Very pretty room, Lor! I painted Lilly's room in Plum Blossom and Misty Morning. I just added some hand painted, gold flowers that look really pretty. I just find it interesting that Rachel's room is also lavender and yellow. I think it's beautiful! And yes, the picture belongs with great-grandma's bedroom set. The whole room looks so inviting and warm!!

Lori Sieler said...

Lily's room sounds really pretty. I have found the colors to be really relaxing. I could even use this for an office. I got the inside of the closet and the rest of the stripes painted so I'm busy today cleaning out my room and the hallway where all her stuff was. The only painting left is her door.