Saturday, June 27, 2009

School and stuff.

Hello everyone. Thought I would check in. Went to orientation on Wednesday, and officially signed up for classes at the University of Central Florida. Two more years and I should have my bachelors. I am so excited. Chak has been taking classes as well, and with that on top of us both working, we are really busy. I attempted to make brownies without eggs and it didn't go over to well. I found a website that said you could use cornstarch as a substitute. Apparantly not a substitute for brownies. They look like a big thick gooey sponge. Chris I need a baby update. It has been so hot and humid here. It has been in the mid to high nineties for the last couple weeks, it's ten o'clock and it has finally started to cool down(it's 83) but it looks like we are in for some storms for the rest of the week. We don't have any plans for the 4th as of yet. Maybe we'll walk up to the lake by our house, maybe they'll have some fireworks going on. Anyway I miss all of y'all, I am posting a link to info about my school, because I am just so excited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Central_Florida

2 comments:

Suzy said...

gramps and i are really excited for you britt! stick with it. those two years are gonna go by anyway. might as well be in school and end up with a degree. say hi to chak for us. love you both. happy 4th! i was hoping my brother fred would come up cause he spends lots of money on fireworks and loves to come to the lake to shoot them off. but it's a long trip for him so he's staying home this year. i think we may go in to polson to watch the city fireworks. i don't know that we've ever done it.

Suzy said...

maybe one year from our boat. that's kinda familiar.