Kels was outside when she found the kids freaking out over a butterfly...She decided to put it on wiley's shirt and found that it wanted to be on his face! she took some pics of it! She is hoping one of these will win her another big prize again..! last year she actually won the peoples choice award of Sanders County with a picture of a butterfly!! its kinda funny I thought! I think she is planning on using the one on the very top...but tell us which one you like the best!!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the second one down and Katie likes the second and fourth one's down.
i like the first one but also the black and white one. also like the one with the butterfly on the side of his face. would love the one between his eyes in black and white.
I say pick a few and do a sequence.
The first one is cute but the lighting is off a little bit.
Post a Comment