Hey eveyone. Just letting you know that none of the storms will probably affect central Florida. We got a little bit of rain from Tropical Storm Claudette today, but most of the rain hit the panhandle. Tropical Storm Ana has been downgraded to a tropical depression, and it looks like the big one Hurricane Bill will start veering north way to early to hit the united states. So I just thought I would update everyone. I didn't even know there were storms coming until it was really busy in the grocery store the other day(it always gets busy right before a hurricane) and I asked someone what was going on. So I went home and turned on the news. So anyway that's it from me. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, and thanks Grandma for the pants. I was gonna post pictures of me wearing them but I can't find my USB chord to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Hey Everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woops I thought I was posting this on the Sieler blog, Grandma Sieler made me some pants for my birthday.
stay safe!
Post a Comment