Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yumm!!






























This is the bread I made on Saturday. There used to be four loaves.

5 comments:

Lori Sieler said...

Now it's all gone! :(

Liv said...

Mmmm, I need to make bread today too.

Lori Sieler said...

I can't believe she ruined a piece with peanut butter. ewww. Honey and butter is the best.
It was really good. It didn't raise real well so it was very dense and moist. She made this mostly herself. I was planting flowers.

Suzy said...

You must have the bread making gene Kater. You get it from Grampa. I agree with your mom. Butter and honey is the best. Has to be warm from the oven or toasted if it's cold. Make some bread and bring it up Liva. Daddy was talking about making some too. You can do white and he can do his whole wheat. We'll eat bread all week, especially since our fridge is empty because it quit working a few days ago. We have crap crammed into our smaller one in the outdoor kitchen and the tiny one in the small yurt. Fun. And we have kids coming. Yikes!

Lori Sieler said...

I am sooo hungry and looking at these pictures isn't helping.~Katie