We love you, crazy lady!!! Kisses
Thanks Liva! A good day. Going to town with daddy. Freezing cold here. Not bad pix- for a change. Hard to get a descent one of me. I sure look like my Gramma Fiske! Looks like Kelse- no I think that's Maddy- is pushing me off the cliff.
I think I might have a video of you skiing - I should upload.
Is it any good?
How old are you old women?
I did not leave that last comment. It has to be the old man. If my math is right you are at least 45.
I'm losing track of my age and my kids and grandkids ages. All I know is I've really aged the last year or two.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks Liva! A good day. Going to town with daddy. Freezing cold here. Not bad pix- for a change. Hard to get a descent one of me. I sure look like my Gramma Fiske! Looks like Kelse- no I think that's Maddy- is pushing me off the cliff.
I think I might have a video of you skiing - I should upload.
Is it any good?
How old are you old women?
I did not leave that last comment. It has to be the old man. If my math is right you are at least 45.
I'm losing track of my age and my kids and grandkids ages. All I know is I've really aged the last year or two.
Post a Comment