Are there too many Chris's or what?! We went to dinner a few nights ago with the Sielers and I was thinking we're going to dinner with Chris and Lori, Chris and Michelle, and Chris. Wonder if this little guy will have the guts (or his wife) to break the chain! Harold and I broke the chain of naming all the Diesen grand kids with first names starting with D. Just couldn't think of any. Now I can think of lots of cool D names. Probably should have done it as family traditions are important!
When Chris and Marty come down we'll be going to dinner with Chris and Marty, Chris and Lor, Chris and Michelle, and Chris. I think Grampa Chris and I are gonna start calling him Cas. I should say "Christy" and I are gonna do that since that is what Chris is called by his family. Cause they have so many Chris's.
Tiny guy is sooo cute. He's filled out some and is not the long skinny stick he was. at his baby shower last night he was awake the whole time and just looked around and was so happy and content. he's such a good baby!
6 comments:
Are there too many Chris's or what?! We went to dinner a few nights ago with the Sielers and I was thinking we're going to dinner with Chris and Lori, Chris and Michelle, and Chris. Wonder if this little guy will have the guts (or his wife) to break the chain! Harold and I broke the chain of naming all the Diesen grand kids with first names starting with D. Just couldn't think of any. Now I can think of lots of cool D names. Probably should have done it as family traditions are important!
When Chris and Marty come down we'll be going to dinner with Chris and Marty, Chris and Lor, Chris and Michelle, and Chris. I think Grampa Chris and I are gonna start calling him Cas. I should say "Christy" and I are gonna do that since that is what Chris is called by his family. Cause they have so many Chris's.
We should start calling Aaron Chris since that's his middle name. Then we Diesens won't feel left out.
Oh yeah- there's Amy's Christian, too. Lots of Chris's!
YAY FOR BABIES!
Tiny guy is sooo cute. He's filled out some and is not the long skinny stick he was. at his baby shower last night he was awake the whole time and just looked around and was so happy and content. he's such a good baby!
Post a Comment