Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where?

Where? Oh where, has everyone gone? Oh where, oh where can they be?

6 comments:

Suzy said...

yeah people!

Suzy said...

I think they all went to facebook, which is really stupid!

Lori Sieler said...

I agree. I hate facebook for family stuff.

Lori Sieler said...

It's okay for quick updates but I like to see pictures and hear funny stories.

Lori Sieler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liv said...

I'm here. I'm just super busy sanding and painting and doing stupid craft stuff. I'm in charge of a bunch of crafts for our Relief Society's Fantastic Friday and am signed up for a couple craft shows later in the month. And I'm trying to get some crafts up to the store in Plains. Does anyone want to come to Missoula to help me? Tim is pretty much useless. I'm trying to get a craft blog up too, so you can see pictures of my crap.