Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rachel loves dog food (in the right order)






11 comments:

Lori Sieler said...

I put the pictures in the order that I wanted but they posted in reverse order and I don't feel like fighting it.

Lori Sieler said...

Nikole - Your yard probably looks better than mine.

Stockettclan said...

This is hilarious! I have an identical picture of Lilly last year down on all fours eating out of the dog dish, yummm!

Liv said...

Yeah Lor, you have to upload your pictures from last to first. I have no idea why Blogger does it this way, it's really annoying. Or you could go into the html code and rearrange but either way it's annoying. Adorable pictures. I can still remember the taste of cat food from back in the day.

Suzy said...

ok smart alec liva- like the rest of us know how to change the html code. i sometimes forget they post backwards. i didn't see that there was an order to these goofy pix anyway. they're just too cute. look at that snowy mountain?

Suzy said...

there is kind of an order but it's cute this way too. like she's grinning and saying, "watch this." and then proceeds to do her deed.

Liv said...

Html code is pretty simple, Suzy. I'll teach you when you get back up here.

Lori Sieler said...

I would have changed the order but I have no patience and it takes forever to download the pictures. Maybe I'll look at the code.

Lori Sieler said...

I never got into the dog food that I remember. She likes dog biscuits also and the doggie water is the best place for a drink. I have to put a stop to that one. That can't be too sanitary. ooooh

Liv said...

I really need to meet this weird kid.

Suzy said...

don't forget liv. course i will forget the minute you show me. chris showed me how to downsize pix so they will post and i forget already. what i want to know is how to down load the wooden shoe video kitty posted on facebook. and lor- the pix of rachel really are cute this way. she is a cutie liv- stubborn only child thing going on- but you understand that one.