Thursday, February 19, 2009

DIDN'T WE TEACH YOU GUYS BETTER-
SO YOU COULD TEACH YOUR CHILLENS!
NO MOVING IN WITH US- WE'RE TOO OLD!

12 comments:

Liv said...

What the heck are you talking about? What's going on?

Suzy said...

I thought you didn't have a computer?

Suzy said...

The kid that called us wanted me to shake everyone up like we did when Lori gave us her news. So guess who?

Suzy said...

Yup- great grandparents! And Great Aunt Liv and Great Uncle Timmy.

Aaron Diesen said...

Better not be my kid, I'll ring his neck.

Suzy said...

Funny honey. But you're on the right track.

Unknown said...

O.K. I give in, It is Anni who is prego

Suzy said...

Funny Jen. But Aaron is on the right track when he says "his neck." It is a Grandson so has to be Hyrum or Morgan if it's one of your kids. Waiting for Nik to weigh in with her two cents worth.

Suzy said...

Looks like a honeymoon baby.

Liv said...

Yes I temporarily have a computer back up.

I don't like knowing what little Chris has been up to lately.

Suzy said...

Mom was so funny when I told her. She said, "I just can't picture Chris a husband let alone a daddy." I know what she means. Finding out he was getting married seemed so wrong at first. But the two of them look so natural together. He's very relaxed with her. And he was very low key when he told me they were expecting. Like nothing bothers him. He's very laid back like Lori and Joe. Can't quite picture him holding his own kid though.

Suzy said...

I could tell Michelle had the baby bug watching her with Rachel. And she is in her late 20's so I'm not at all surprised. I was pretty sure they would beat Britt and Chak. Those two have a five year plan and are just now getting their careers going. Chak is off to Morocco for two weeks. Exciting that he gets to see his family after so many years.