Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bryan Second Handwritten Letter


Click on the Letter!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Love this letter- and all the Spanish he's learned already.

Britt said...

I sent him a letter with a little spanish so he and I can practice. I can't figure out what two words mean though in this letter. Damo and I think it says expiacion. I am going to have to ask him about those in my next letter.

Suzy said...

Taken in context, it looks like damo might mean "very much." He very much loves his family. And the other word looks like it's in reference to the "atonement" or "sacrifice" or "death" of Jesus Christ.

Britt said...

you were right grandma! Expiación is spanish for atonement. Tanto means "very much" but damo is probably akin to that.

Suzy said...

Thanks Britt. Can't wait to learn some Spanish while Bry is gone. We used to get a Spanish lesson program on our satellite tv at the lake. Hopefully, we can still get it.