Hello to everyone again. I really have nothing to say because right now everything stinks. Well actually everything is great but thats just the problem. I have a wonderful campnion and two wonderful wards. We are working our tails off and just not getting anywhere. We find miracles and they just die. I see people change, I have watched it in their eyes thousands of times as the spirit touches them and tells them it is true. Then one by one for fear or just plain stupidity backs out. I pour my soul out to this people giving them all that I have but I just cant do everything. At one point they need to decide if they want to follow Christ or not and its killing me everytime they choose no. I honestly dont know if the Catholic church is the great and abominable church or not but I do know that somebody needs to pay for the hundreds of millions of souls that they have just twisted and confused to the point where people just give up and live in the confusion instead of looking for the true light of Christ and the true power. Then dont even get me started about the Jehovahs Witnesses. They dont even know how to crucify someone for starters. The other day I was reading one of their pamphlet things just for kicks and giggles. It was about the trinity and it got me so confused that I was actually getting kind of angry that someone would pay to print this garbage. Anyway I got sick of that real fast and opened up the conference talks and read Elder Hales talk about God and Jesus Christ. Wow is all I can say about how much clearer it was and it truly testified to me why we need leaving prophets. Elder Hales just explains who they are and their purpose in our lives and then testifies that they live and guide or lives today. To me the prophets speak in such a way it is impossible to deny that they are directly guided by God and oh how we need them in this day. I love this gospel so much. I want you all to know that I know that every single part of this Church is true. There is now doubt in my mind. I am doing all I can to share it with everyone I meet. I love you all who are reading this page. I love my parents for getting married in the temple and raising me with a firm foundation of the truthfullness and the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. There is another talk by Elder Eyring where he talks about a lady who was married in the temple and raised her kids right and everything. Then when she died she put on her tobmstone a message to the future generations that said something like this:dont let their be any empty seats in heaven. I love you all so much and I pray that we will all be together for eternity. That should be one of our new years resulutions to come together as a family united in the purpose of God. I love you all and in this is my prayer.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
bryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment