Thursday, December 3, 2009

Craft Show

Here are some (crappy) pictures from my craft show last weekend. I did okay, not great...thanks to the Grizzly Football game. Missoula is a football town and when there is a home game, 98% of Missoula is inside of Washington-Grizzly stadium, not out shopping. I have another craft show this weekend, and since the Griz won last weekend, another home game. Uggghhh....


The JOY blocks are actually candle holders...and it's hard to see but they have sparkle paint on them so they are nice and sparkly. Sparkle paint is my new favorite!


Magnet frames


8 comments:

Suzy said...

you've been a busy girl! it all looks amazing! how much are your little snow men in the box?

Liv said...

$9 for the little guy with buttons and $12 for the medium sized guy with the heart.

Aaron Diesen said...

I like those little dudes with the hats and bells.

Suzy said...

Those are wise men with incense burners right Liva? How much are they?

Suzy said...

I'd have to buy them a seat on the airplane if I brought them back.

Suzy said...

Never mind. I guess they're just bells. I thought your Knick Knack on Wood cards were incense. ha ha. :) I'm such a dork. But it made sense. Wise men- incense.

Suzy said...

They're snow men. Carrot noses. With the star and incense i thought Wise Men. Yeah- definitely a dork. :)

Liv said...

What are you talking about Suzy? You have me really confused. Think simple.