Too warm today for this sweater, but Joe had snow in his yard last night when we got back from Mesa.
Daddy is normally in shorts.
That's too adorable! What a clever idea! I'm eyeballing the rosemary in the background. Could you bring me up A TON when you come up in Feb?
I'll try to remember!
Actually, Lori and Katie brought us the first Santa hat with the idea, then I went to the dollar store and bought more hats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too warm today for this sweater, but Joe had snow in his yard last night when we got back from Mesa.
Daddy is normally in shorts.
That's too adorable! What a clever idea! I'm eyeballing the rosemary in the background. Could you bring me up A TON when you come up in Feb?
I'll try to remember!
Actually, Lori and Katie brought us the first Santa hat with the idea, then I went to the dollar store and bought more hats.
Post a Comment