Monday, December 14, 2009

I know Im supposed to only write my parents but they didnt write me so tell them I wrote you instead. Stake Conference sounds like it was Amazing! Elder D. Todd Christofferson was also her in Mexico a couple months ago but he didnt speak to the missionaries only to the mission presidents. However our mission president told us all about it. He souds awesome and it looks like it was pretty funny. Here in Mexico it is still going great. We havent had a baptism in forever and its driving me nuts but I am definitely working my tail off to get more. I think my mission is a little different from wherever that other guy served because here if you dont baptize at least one every week your leaders start getting all over you. We are definitely getting better though and we should start seeing a lot going in the water here in the next couple weeks. Anyway your going to have to forward this to my parents because I have information on how we are going to talk on Christmas.
To Parents:
On Christmas I can call and talk for one hour. Our President want would really prefer if you called from there to talk to me. I will give you the number of the church next week(next week because I thought my companion already had it but I just asked him and he doesnt.) What I need you to do is pick a time where everyone will be together or whatever you want just pick a time and dont ask me what time I want because we only have one more monday to set this up. Pick a time that you are going to call and figure out the difference in time between here and Arizona because Im not sure if its one or two hours. Then Ill be in the church at that time awaiting your call. Love you all!

No comments: