Looking again at that first pix of Bry and Adam. Freaky! It's hard to tell which body the head goes to. At first I thought it was Adam's head but thought his hair was too light. Then I realized it's Bryan's head. Very bazaar pix!
That last comment about squishing was from aunti niki, not gramma Suzy. She's signed into my computer so it signed in under her name. Anyway, I LOVE her so much!
Or is that Adam's head after all? It's almost not blond enough for Bryan. The texture looks more like Adam's. And even the color matches the next pix of Adam. OK Lor, whose head is it? Mom
8 comments:
I miss her. She needs her gramma.
Looking again at that first pix of Bry and Adam. Freaky! It's hard to tell which body the head goes to. At first I thought it was Adam's head but thought his hair was too light. Then I realized it's Bryan's head. Very bazaar pix!
SOOO cute!! I love her to death! I need to see her and squish her!
That last comment about squishing was from aunti niki, not gramma Suzy. She's signed into my computer so it signed in under her name. Anyway, I LOVE her so much!
Or is that Adam's head after all? It's almost not blond enough for Bryan. The texture looks more like Adam's. And even the color matches the next pix of Adam. OK Lor, whose head is it? Mom
It's Bryans!
That is freaky but it's Bryan's. His hand is wrapped around Adam's head which you can barely see Adams ear.
it's pretty evident when you look at it for awhile but it's definitely freaky. looks like there is a neck connecting the head to adam.
Post a Comment