Still hoping to play in Saturday's game in Eureka where Great Gramma can see her, but may just warm the bench. Poor Sam- new year, new deductable.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still hoping to play in Saturday's game in Eureka where Great Gramma can see her, but may just warm the bench. Poor Sam- new year, new deductable.
6 comments:
Nice moves Kelsey!
I dreamt last night that Kelsey couldn't play BB, so I had to play in her place. I sucked!! It was the most nerve wracking dream!!!! I couldn't dribble because the ball wouldn't bounce for me and trying to run and dribble was impossible. I just kept tripping, so the team just quit giving the ball to me. I felt like an idiot!! I hate dreams like that!
thst's weird nik! after her games in eureka where i ran into a couple of guys i haven't seen in ages that i went to school with, i dreamed about running into another classmate that i dated briefly in gradeschool- i know- too young. anyway, our few kisses were like the first time for both of us and we were really awkward- couldn't ever get our lips lined up. so in this dream we do a little kiss on the lips and it's right on. i also dreamed the same night that lilly almost drowned in a pond in your yard. i think it was water in the sunken part of your dirt over your septic. anyway, i saved her of course and was really irritated because you and sam weren't even worried about her.
You're weird!!
By the way, does daddy know you're kissin' grade school boys on the LIPS?!
he was a grown up in my dream. an old man.
Post a Comment