
This is really random but I find it really amusing that Howie Mandel was the voice of Gizmo in Gremlins. Did anyone else know that? We just bought the movie and I noticed his name on the special features and I was like, "what the...".
Just thought it was an interesting piece of info that might come in handy some day playing Trivial Pursuit or something.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Gizmo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great piece of trivia, Liv. I'm gonna see if your dad knows this one. I doubt it. Howie must have been a little kid. That was awhile ago.
He would have been 28 or 29. He was born in 1955. That's why it's funny. He was an adult.
You didn't know that, Liv! I thought everyone knew that!!! Just kidding! Interesting piece of trivia.
Amy
daddy didn't know it was howie mandel. are you sure he's in his 50's? weird. i wouldn't have thought he was only 9 years younger than me.
Yeh, I knew something before dad!
Post a Comment