Tried to upload a video. I kept getting an "error" page. Not sure what's wrong. I've done videos before. Anyway, happy birthday Madds!!!!! Love you gorgeous granddaughter!
Suzy, are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer as your browser? I've gotten that error several times before using IE but if I open blogger in Firefox I usually don't have any problems.
talked to him last night but didn't think to tell him about this problem. we called to see if he was still working, because we thought he still did contract work for microsoft and microsoft is shutting down a bunch of contracts. but he hasn't worked for them in a couple of years so feels safe. he's been working at home the last few months. poor baby. says it's sometimes hard to stay motivated. anyway, i think i'll e-mail him about this error thing.
7 comments:
Tried to upload a video. I kept getting an "error" page. Not sure what's wrong. I've done videos before. Anyway, happy birthday Madds!!!!! Love you gorgeous granddaughter!
Suzy, are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer as your browser? I've gotten that error several times before using IE but if I open blogger in Firefox I usually don't have any problems.
Happy birthday Maddy! We love you!
Liv, Timmy & Andy Pants
i'll try that liv. thanks. i just have an icon on my screen, but i'll see if that works and change my icon.
still get an error liv.
hmmm...where's Aaron?
talked to him last night but didn't think to tell him about this problem. we called to see if he was still working, because we thought he still did contract work for microsoft and microsoft is shutting down a bunch of contracts. but he hasn't worked for them in a couple of years so feels safe. he's been working at home the last few months. poor baby. says it's sometimes hard to stay motivated. anyway, i think i'll e-mail him about this error thing.
Post a Comment