Yeah last week I was pretty bored so I decided to switch things up a little bit. Anyway I got the second package yesterday so my feet are pretty snug and happy and with that pillow I slept like a cusioned dream. Thank you so much Mi Madre bonita. Other than that though this week has been pretty uneventful. No baptism but if everything goes right in the next couple weeks we should have a bunch including a whole family but there not making it easy on us so we will have to see.
Also my companion seems to be getting lazier and lazier every day so I think I might have to kick his but pretty soon. Im trying to learn this language as best I can and as fast as I can so I dont have to depend on him so much and start dragging him around and getting this area in some real order. Oh and speaking of my area its pretty much in the middle of what we call the biggest city in the world. We live in Estado de Mexico but part of our area is also in Distritu Federal or as they call it here the D.F. Yeah our area kind of stretches from the colonia Metropolitana Segunda Seccion Hasta Santa Martha. Its pretty big. Our stake is called Nezahualcoyotl and consits of Six wards and we are over Three of them. Yeah we kind of work along the road Texcoco and its also near one of the metro lines. Yeah its right in the big city but it doesnt have like all the sky scrapers and stuff all those are in the west mission. Here it looks kind of like a run down San Francisco. Ill try to take pictures of the streets next week and send them to you.
Yeah its been pretty overwhelming in this part of town but ive gotten the hang of it. I just need to start kicking my companions butt and everything will be fine. Thats to bad about Cory though. Hes probably going to be grumpier than Josie in a little while.
I hope the best for Cameron and thats all I can really do. The rest is up to the Lord. Make sure you do all you can for his family. Pray hard but seak for ways to really help out because faith is a principle of action.
Okay well Ill talk again next week. ¡Adios!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Elder Sieler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment