Dear family and my parents,
What was, is and will be like? I hope everyone is good. Here in Mexico everyone will receive the gospel of Jesus Christ. Mission in Mexico Be I think we're going to christen the world. No photos for this week but the work is good. Eleven people bring to church this week include a family of six. But this is not enough. We will find more people elected. We now have very good researchers and each one I love very much. I hope that each receive the gospel in all and never will deny. A am a missionary is not easy, but I do not want another thing. Amon felt like in the Book of Mormon who wants to serve all of his life. Family thank you very much for all your help. Always remember your brother or fig Mexico here in serving the Lord Jesus Christ. I know God bless you greatly because of this.
I do not know much but this morning I again eat in a Chinese buffet here in Mexico. No more than a buffet in the United States but no person was Chinese. Elder Celaya asked what tribe of Israel is the mejorita Chinese? I do not know but do you know who to? If not okay. I also found a Mexican Anni here. She is like the original Anni but only spoke in Spanish and has white hair but do not worry Anni're unique in this world. Only a girl like you. But now it is time to write the president. Bye everyone. Always keep the commandments of God!
With much love,
What was, is and will be like? I hope everyone is good. Here in Mexico everyone will receive the gospel of Jesus Christ. Mission in Mexico Be I think we're going to christen the world. No photos for this week but the work is good. Eleven people bring to church this week include a family of six. But this is not enough. We will find more people elected. We now have very good researchers and each one I love very much. I hope that each receive the gospel in all and never will deny. A am a missionary is not easy, but I do not want another thing. Amon felt like in the Book of Mormon who wants to serve all of his life. Family thank you very much for all your help. Always remember your brother or fig Mexico here in serving the Lord Jesus Christ. I know God bless you greatly because of this.
I do not know much but this morning I again eat in a Chinese buffet here in Mexico. No more than a buffet in the United States but no person was Chinese. Elder Celaya asked what tribe of Israel is the mejorita Chinese? I do not know but do you know who to? If not okay. I also found a Mexican Anni here. She is like the original Anni but only spoke in Spanish and has white hair but do not worry Anni're unique in this world. Only a girl like you. But now it is time to write the president. Bye everyone. Always keep the commandments of God!
With much love,
4 comments:
whose translations are these? it's easy to get the jest of what bryan's saying. do they get help with their letters? it's hillarious that he found a little girl that reminds him of anni. still sounds a little too fired up. would like to see him come down a notch so he's not disallusioned. maybe he should marry angela when he comes home and move to mexico.
It's a computer translation. To do the human one costs money so this is a direct translation with a computer thinking. Bryan will be fine. As I think about it maybe we all need to be a little more fired up. If they have 11 baptisms lined up then he must be really having an impact on people.
That's why he was having so much trouble getting down there. Satan did not want him baptizing all those people.
i agree- sort of. i just hate to see only a 35% retention of new members. are we baptizing people before they're ready. that's why there is a whole set of lessons investigators are supposed to go through before baptism.
Post a Comment