Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Translation

Beloved family and my parents, ¿How was, as is and as will be? I expect all they are good. Here in Mexico each person will receive the Gospel of Jesus. In Mission Mexico Be I believe that we are going to baptize the world. Not photos for this week but the work is well. We bring eleven people to the church this week they include a family of six. But this is not enough. We are going to find but chosen people. Now we have very well investigators and each one of them I love a lot. I expect that each one to receive the gospel on the whole and never it to deny. To I am a missionary is not easy but I do not want something another. He felt as Amón in The Book of Mormon who he want to serve for all of his life. Many thanks family for all of his aid. Always it recalls its fig or brother here in Mexico serving the Mister Jesus. I know that God will bless you a lot because of this. I do not know a lot but new but this morning I eats in a buffet Chinese here in Mexico. Not but different from a buffet in the United States but never person was Chinese. Elder Celaya ask ¿which tribe of Israel is the mejorita of Chinese? I do not know but ¿to the who of you know? If not this well. Also I find an Anni Mexican here. She is like the Anni original but only he speaks in Spanish and he has cabella white but himself he worry not Anni you are unique in this world. Only a girl as you. But already it is time for I write the president. Good-bye to all. Always keep the commandments of God! With a lot of love,

No comments: